Educating yourself about the divorce process is the best thing you can do to get the best result. This is no time to be unprepared or place your blind trust in a lawyer. You need to know what you're doing. You need to educate yourself before it's too late.
Having access to this course is like having a divorce expert in your pocket. This course includes all the video lessons PLUS one hour of personal 1-on-1 coaching with Matt O'Connell via phone or Skype. Can't find the answer you're looking for in the videos? Call me. One way or another, all your questions will be answered.
- Learn everything you need to know about divorce.
- The answer to any question is in your pocket. Need an answer? Please the video lesson on that specific topic.
- Video lessons are available to you anytime you need answers or information. A divorce expert is with you 24X7.
- All techniques are not just talked about but demonstrated with examples.
- Need to speak with someone? You have 60 minutes of personal 1-on-1 coaching. An expert is just a phone call away.
- You'll gain amazing confidence in just days because you'll be in control.
- Learn how to settle your divorce out of court in about a week.
- If court becomes inevitable, you'll be totally prepared.
- If you hire a lawyer, learn how to manage that lawyer for the best results and learn how to keep your costs down.
Matt O'Connell has been coaching men through the divorce process since 2005. He works with his clients to help them avoid court and resolve their divorce in a matter of weeks, not months. This not only saves his clients thousands of dollars, but also helps to significantly reduce uncertainty and stress. Matt has now created a video course containing everything containing everything you need to know.
You'll never be on your own. This course also includes 60 minutes of private 1-on-1 coaching via phone or Skype (your choice). Use the 60 minutes anyway you'd like: Two 30 minute calls, four 15 minutes calls, etc. The choice is yours. All this for less than the cost of just 1 hour with an attorney.